A process that has two main stages: Vision and Implementation.
Vision is an emotional collegial work that shows what the team’s core passion lies in.
A correctly disclosed Team Vision is the key to the success of the Implementation stage.
At the moment, thanks to well-coordinated teamwork, LOTUS® has shown the company's Vision in the following aspects:
1. Values of the LOTUS® Team
2. Team mission
3. The LOTUS® Team's Big Ambitious Goal
4. Five LOTUS® Team Management Processes
1. Quality management team.
1.1. We create a system for managing personalities (personality);
1.2. We create a system for managing groups (projects);
1.3. We create and improve corporate culture;
1.4. We create a team management system.
2. Sales Quality Management
2.1. We build a sales system based on marketing research;
2.2. We are constantly looking for new customers;
2.3. We develop relationships with existing customers;
2.4. We increase revenue by finding new ways to sell and offer new services.
3. Quality management of engineering and design
3.1. We involve all participants in the process in customer focus;
3.2. We are creative in designing and improving design processes;
3.3. We systematize and automate design processes;
3.4. We control the quality of design.
4. Workmanship management.
4.1. We are improving the quality system;
4.2. We enhance the company's image with manufacturers;
4.3. We are improving the manufacturers selection system;
4.4. We train manufacturers;
4.5. We optimize processes.
5. LOTUS® Life Cycle Quality Management
- We are actively building interest and trust;
- We build regular communication;
- We are engaged in joint activities;
- We jointly resolve all contradictions;
- WE DO ONE BUSINESS!